Hello Students! This is Mr. Maestre, your Director of Education, inviting you and your family and friends to come to main campus and enjoy a free night at the movies!
The best part about this event is that you can make a difference for the ACT Shelter of Lee County and Barbara's Kids at Lee Memorial Hospital! Didn't get a ticket yet? It's O.K., you can get your tickets at the door! Just bring a donation off the list for each ticket you need and enjoy the movie! I hope to see all current and new SWFC students and faculty at Movie Night!
HERE IS HOW “MOVIE NIGHT” WORKS:
1. Mark the date – Thursday March 31st from 6-9 pm.
2. Gather a few items from your home to share with those less fortunate (see the list).
3. Bring some spare change for popcorn and sodas.
4. Pick the movie you would like to see.
5. Go to the LRC and ask for your tickets.
6. Pack up the boyfriend, girlfriend, BFF, children, wife, husband or anyone else that needs a cheap night out.
7. Be at the college on time and enjoy a relaxing evening without the books.
8. ENJOY THE “BROWNIE POINTS” YOU HAVE EARNED FROM THE LOVED ONES FOR A FUN EVENING!
TO MAKE THE EVENING EVEN MORE INTERESTING THERE WILL BE A CONTEST WITH PRIZES FOR THE BEST COSTUMES FROM EACH OF THE MOVIES!!!!
Abuse Counseling & Treatment, Inc.
The following donations would be greatly appreciated by the women and children being housed in the shelters:
Shampoo (regular size)
Conditioner (regular size)
$10 gift cards (Wal-mart, etc.)
Toothpaste (regular size)
Ethnic Hair Care Products
Canned Goods (beans, vegetables, fruits)
Diapers (size 4,5,6)*
*There is an urgent need for these items
Southwest Florida College is an accredited, private institution of higher learning that is listening to employers and providing its students with lifetime placement assistance in today’s most demanding career fields. The college is located in Fort Myers, Tampa, Port Charlotte and Bonita Springs. The Institute of Interior Design is also located within the Bonita Springs campus. For more information, call toll free 888‐279-2342 or visit www.swfc.edu.