Seminars in Fort Myers and Bonita Springs Focus on Resume - Dress - Interview Skills
Local business and education leaders from Southwest Florida will be on hand for a new learning and coaching event for students of Southwest Florida College in Fort Myers and Bonita Springs. The Total Package: Marketing-Selling & Packaging Yourself seminar events will be held on the two college campus locations for one morning and two afternoon presentations. There is no charge to students and graduates of Southwest Florida College. Refreshments will be served. Representatives from area companies interested in attending the seminars may participate on a limited seating basis. All attendees must register in advance for the event by calling (888) 279-2342 and asking for the Graduate Placement and Industry Relations department.
Sessions will focus on three fundamental concepts:
- Winning Interviewing Skills
- Dressing for Interview Success
- Building an Outstanding Resume
- One on One Resume Coaching is available for all attendees. Every attendee will leave the event with a new resume!
- Professional ‘head shot’ photography in electronic format will provide every attendee with a new photo for their job search!
- Refreshments will be served at each event.
- On Tuesday, August 16th in Bonita Springs, at Walden Center, 24311 Walden Center Drive, Room 101, the seminar will be presented in an afternoon format from 3:30 PM to 5:30 PM.
- On Thursday, August 18th in Fort Myers, at 1685 Medical Lane, Room 226, the seminars will be presented in a Morning Session at 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM. The afternoon session will occur from 3:30 PM to 5:30 PM.
Representatives of the College are producing and promoting this event. Several leading business representatives are supporting and appearing at this event. College Academic, Student Services and Industry Relations & Graduate Placement Representatives will be participating in the event.
Since the College was founded in 1974, approximately 4,500 students have graduated with degrees, diplomas and certificates in career fields such as allied health, legal studies, education, business, design and information technology – all of which offer high growth potential. For more information on the event and directions please call (888) 279-2342 or visit www.swfc.edu.
Southwest Florida College is an accredited, private institution of higher learning that is listening to employers and providing its students with lifetime placement assistance in today’s most demanding career fields. The college is located in Fort Myers, Tampa, Port Charlotte and Bonita Springs. The Institute of Interior Design is also located within the Bonita Springs campus. For more information, call toll free 888‐279-2342 or visit www.swfc.edu.